By TPC STAFF
With the current conflict in the Gaza Strip entering its fourth week, the Western media has been struggling to keep the narrative fresh. While there’s some thoughtful reporting out there, most of the coverage has devolved into partisan noise and celebrity nonsense. But now that we’ve entered the media circus portion of this story’s life, here are some tone deaf stories we’re still waiting to read.
- “What the Justin Bieber-Orlando Bloom feud can teach us about the Israel-Palestine conflict” (Gawker)
- “Intensify your run with the Gaza Workout” (Runner’s World)
- “Patton Oswalt is totally wrong about Gaza, everything” (Salon)
- “Build your own underground tunnel network in 10 easy steps” (DIY Network)
- “QUIZ: Are you the Israel of Palestine of your group?” (BuzzFeed)
- “6 apps to take your mind off the horrific atrocities happening in Gaza” (Daily Dot)
- “Gaza: Why Millennials just can’t even” (Salon)
- “Show solidarity for Palestine with this quick and easy (and healthy!) tabbouleh recipe” (Goop)
UPDATE: It looks like that Millennials one already happened.